Saturday, November 10, 2018

Is it just me?

This is a quick post.  Lately, when I visit the McCall's/Butterick/Vogue website it takes forever for pages to load.  This just started in the past month or so.  I thought it was my computer.  I did a speed test and that proved that it was not my computer.

I cleaned out my "cookies" and optimize my computer and still have issues.  I was just wondering if others are experiencing this.  I sent an email to McCall's yesterday and have not had a response.  I also saw on their site that some of the McCall's patterns were not listed at $3.99 per their sale notice.  I actually want to buy a couple of patterns.

I appreciate your feedback.  I have not tried it today yet and will later. Right now I am getting ready to make breakfast.  Look forward to your comments.


8 comments:

  1. I tried it just now (about 1:35pm cst) and it would start, seem to hang up for a while, then go quickly. Hope yours is working now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it today and it seemed to be much better than it had been. There were some hang ups but not like it had been.

      Delete
  2. It’s not just you!!! It’s slow especially during sales. And it’s much worse when there’s a Vogue OOP sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have known it to be slow during sales, but this was hanging between page loading the worst ever. One time a week ago it timed out. I tried it today and it was much better. So much better that I purchased three patterns. Have not bought patterns lately.

      Delete
  3. I tried it today and had no issues. Maybe they read your email and fixed the problem? I just bought one of their patterns today at Hobby Lobby for 1.99.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was better today for me also. I don't always have the best Internet connections of late. I have had to contact my carrier and they have had to reboot my modem. There were some hang ups between page loading but was able to purchase the patterns I wanted. We have a Hobby Lobby near where I live and forget to check their sales.

      Delete
  4. Exactly what KS Sews said. Sales always slow it down.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...