Sunday, November 18, 2018

Pattern Reviews 12 Days of Thanksgiving

For a few years now, Pattern Review conducts a 12 Days of Thanksgiving.  This is a time when you can thank various reviewers for what they have provided to you and other sewists by posting on the PR Blog.  I was so thrilled when it was announced that I was the Day 1 Winner!

And even more exciting was that I won fabric from Emma One Sock!!!!!
I just received the fabric yesterday and was so excited to see what Linda Podietz selected for the winner. Of course, if you have purchased fabric from EOS you know that it is top quality and always packaged and shipped promptly.

I was thrilled with the selection, 2 yards of rayon knit!!!


I just had to share this with my sewing friends!


7 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...