Saturday, July 22, 2017

Draped Cardigan and Bias skirt + Pamela's Patterns

Here is a glimpse of the Cardigan and Bias Skirt I made last weekend with Pamela Leggett sewing weekend.  This is not the best photos of the two garments.  She taught us a technique about hemming a bias skirt without having to let it hang for 24 hours.  It really worked.

I plan to wear the skirt one day next week.  I think the draped cardigan will be too long with the midi length skirt.  

I purchased several of her patterns at the event.  I like how her patterns are drafted and how you determine your best size.  

Bias Skirt and Draped Cardigan

Knit Column Skirt

New Versatile Twin Set

Shapewear

Pretty Peplum Top

Classic T-Shirt Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...