Thursday, July 20, 2017

Busy week!

I so enjoyed last week with two PTO days on Thursday and Friday spent doing what I love, sewing!
And spending time with Pamela Leggett.  She is/was a great teacher/educator and I learned some cool sewing tips from her.

We had a lot of fun and dummy me took no photos.  However others in our guild did and I plan to post some this weekend as well as show my bias skirt and draped cardigan.

Of course I spent way to much money on patterns, but I am intrigued by her patterns and how she has built into them some design/ease elements that are for the more mature body!

Photos of the patterns to follow.

Work has been all consuming this week and so looking forward to Friday and the upcoming weekend!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...