I spent time cutting out two pattern projects. I had planned to sew the skirt pattern first; yet when I realized my serger had green thread ready to go I changed my mind and decided to sew another McCall's 6964 top.
I made this top in November with similar fabric also from EOS.
This time I made it with the short sleeve and kept the round neckline; I also shortened the top by one inch. Pictures to follow.
I have only the top and sleeve hems to sew. I threaded the coverstitch machine and it is ready to go. Having spent two hours on this this morning, my neck/shoulder issue was starting up again thus needed a break.
More later!
PS, don't forget to look at my earlier post about the pattern giveaway.

great looking top and very nice fabric
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteVery nice top.I really like that fabric.
ReplyDeleteVery nice top.I really like that fabric.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete