Sunday, December 08, 2013

Camel/black skirt

Here is the camel/black skirt front on cutting table. 






Here is the front pinned on the AlmaMarie.








 
This is a close up of the front zipper






 
Posted by Picasa

I was not able to make much sewing progress this weekend.  This is not that complicated of a skirt to sew; the more time consuming part-intalling the zipper-has now been done.  Next is to baste side seams for fitting and then finish sewing lining pieces together and attach at waist line and hem!

More business travel next week so this will not get attention until I return. 

4 comments:

  1. These two colors are wonderful together. You'll wear this skirt again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda. I do plan to wear it often and fabric used will make it fairly seasonless!

      Delete
  2. Yes, very smart. I do not envy you business travel - no access to sewing. Well wishes for your safe return :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am back from business travel and did not find a fabric store while away. Even if I had, I did not have time to shop. I am ready to finish this project this weekend.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...