Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sweater knit

I wanted to try sewing some sweater knits, something I have not done in quite some time.  I saw a pretty sweater knit from EOS while visiting her site last weekend and placed an order.  It arrived on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  I love the colors.
I bought it with the idea of using it to make this McCall's pattern
I purchased another sweater knit from Fabric Mart which I still have not taken a photo of to make this pattern.  It did not have the required stretch.  This may be my next project after I sew the carmel/black skirt which is ready to sew.


5 comments:

  1. I looked at that fabric but successfully talked myself out of it. Hope it makes up wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater knit and OMG, you are going to love love love that cardigan when you are done (m6844); I am currently on my 4th one.. I've made 2 or myself and I've made 2 as Christmas gifts... That re addicting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen your versions and like what you have done with this pattern. I hope to start on this soon.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...