Sunday, October 13, 2013

Next up-Cordova Jacket

I purchased this fabric from EOS many months ago, perhaps close to a year. 
I decided that I was going to make the Sewaholic Cordova Jacket pattern.

Actually this was the pattern that drove the purchase of the pattern and surprisingly I kept with that decision.  I have cut out the pattern pieces and have pinned the front and back together to try on for fitting purposes.  I chose the sizes I used when I made the Sewaholic Renfrow top.  I will have to reduce the length about 1 to 1.5 inches.  Sleeves will need adjusting as well. 

I have black lining and have separating zipper but not sure if it is the right length or not.  It is good to be starting another project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...