Sunday, September 22, 2013

Indie patterns

I realized that I had not posted about my recent independent pattern purchase from across the pond.  I have seen several versions of the Anna Dress on blogs as well as on PR.  I also saw several versions of the Victoria Blazer.  Both patterns are from By Hand London.  I received this fairly quick after placing an order over a week ago.  I think that is one of the fastest deliveries from outside of the USA I have experienced.

Here are two photos of the patterns.  They come in a little box with instructions and pattern pieces included.  Very attractive presentation.

I hope to work on the jacket in the near future.  At least that is my plan today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...