Monday, January 21, 2013

Sewing progress on the KS jacket

Well I have had a great morning of sewing.  I got up early and started washing clothes.  I also prepared fixings for vegetable beef soup in the crock pot and then moved into the sewing room after a light breakfast.  I have made great progress with my jacket.  I am to the point of inserting the sleeves and then I have got to cut the lining fabric.  So happy to be at that stage finally.

Because I have spent a significant amount of time sewing, my usual neck ache started and so decided I need to take a break.  I have got to run to Walmart for a few household paper goods and the like.  I plan to cut out the lining when I return and see how much more sewing I can accomplish before dinner.  Nice holiday so far.

I will post photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...