Saturday, November 17, 2012

Vaca and Holiday

Today is the start of my vacation and Thanksgiving holiday!!  Sewing, cooking, eating are the plans for the week with a mani and pedi thrown into the mix.

I have decided to make the "Alma" blouse.  Not sure which version yet but headed to the sewing room now to decide.  I really like the look of all versions, but what drew my attention to the pattern was the view with the collar; also my grandmother's name was Alma.

So off to the sewing room for the morning.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. My grandmother's name was Alma too. I wonder ig it was a southern thing or just that generation - ?

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...