Saturday, September 08, 2012

One more piece

Here is the final piece of fabric I purchased from FM.  This will definitely be a jacket.  It is a rich brown, black, rust suiting fabric.

The gray skirt is complete. I will make another skirt form this pattern and will stay away from fiddly fabric (hopefully).  There are one or two other peplum styles I would like to try from this pattern.  I think though I like the flexibility of peplum tops better.

I have not settled on what my next project will be.  It is interesting to read that with this transition of seasons many sewists are floundering as to what to make next.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...