Saturday, May 12, 2012

Me Made May 2012-what I wore last week

I wore several items that I made last week for work.  One combo item was made in 2010.  This is one of my go to favorites to wear, a Kwik Sew knit top and Loes Hinses skirt.  It is wash and wear, making it  so easy to maintain.
This is a close up of the cowl neckline.  I also made the sleeves short instead of sleeveless or long as the pattern called for.









Here is shown together with the LH skirt.  Many people when I wear it think it is a one piece dress.  Because of the many colors in the fabric pattern I wear the top with several solid colored skirts and pants.

Another item I wore this week with this McCall's tunic top with black pants and pink kitten heel shoes.
I wish I had taken a photo of the combo I wore but this photo gives you an idea of what the top looks like.  I had several positive comments about the tunic top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...