Jacket progress

I made good progress on the Sandra Betzina's Vogue jacket pattern over the past two days. All the seams have been sewn
after basting and fitting. I took a 3/4 seam for the shoulder seams. I did not take my usual 1/4 inch horizontal tuck in the upper chest area. I will probably take deeper seams in the front seams; this is the great thing about princess seams, the ability to make easy fitting adjustments.

After my search for the perfect gray zipper, I decided to go with the brown. The medium gray zippers were a good blend with the gray fur, but the metal zipper teeth were just too much of a contrast. I have stitched one side of the zipper and that is where I stopped the sewing for the evening.

Will upload photos soon.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Out with the Old, In with the New

Sewing Interruptus!!!

Oh no!

Sewcialists

Sewcialists