Sorbetto Top- photos as promised








I completed this top. I now know all the fitting adjustments I need to make and even with this completed one, I think there are a few more tweaks to make. Even taking deeper side seams and taking an even deeper seam at the waist, it still looks a little boxy. The material I used was like a "peachskin" fabric, hard to sew, press and hard on the needle. All in all I like the intent of the style and can see this made up several ways. It was fun using the bias binding as a design touch on the right side. It allowed me to practice topstitching.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. I love your version of this pattern. It looks so cool and pretty in the yellow floral print with the green trim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty top. So nice for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lot of fitting issues as well. (I still have some, but I can live with them.) Love your version!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty top, I really like your fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great top, very cool and summery looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great top, very cool and summery looking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Simplicity 1366

Sewcialists

Sewcialists