Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sorbetto

My time was consumed most of the day with making the Sorbetto top. (Pictures to follow).  I ended up making several fitting adjustments that included deeper shoulder seams and deeper side seams with from under the bust to hemline.  I even took a deeper seam at the waist area to make the top look less boxy.  I have attached the bias binding to the neckline and one armhole.  One more armhole and hem and we are done!

All in all I like this top.  I actually see a few more of this in my wardrobe for the summer transitioning into fall. 

Tomorrow I want to make the McCall's top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...