Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sorbetto 2

I did find a few extra minutes to do so additional sewing on the Sorbetto 2 top Sunday.  I sewed the front pleat and darts in the fabric.  I also sewed the darts in the lining fabric.  I cut the front pattern piece on the fold using the pleating line as the fold line.  Shoulder seams are sewn on the fabric and lining.  And that was the final sewing for my sewcation.

Next steps are to attach the lining and fabric at neckline.  But before doing that I plan to baste side seams in the lining fabric to try on for any fitting adjustments.

This will be a busy work week so I may not get to do any sewing until the weekend. Updates to follow.  I also need to post about new fabric purchases last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...