I sewed the eShrug pattern from Sewing Workshop. This shrug has potential but mine did not turn out so well. Operator error not the pattern.
The stretch lace fabric was a bit fiddly to work with. All went well until I put in the sleeves. I did not mark the notches and dots well enough. Rather hard to do with multi-colored lace. I need to determine a system for this type marking with stretch lace. I should have use thread to mark. As result, the sleeves are all wonky. Again my error not the pattern.
Using 20-20 hindsight, I should have tried this with a more substantial fabric instead of lace. I have not sewn with lace much and probably would have been better to have done this. I have enough fabric to cut out new sleeves but I think undoing the serged seams will make a mess of the fabric. I actually may have enough fabric to remake the whole thing. But only after testing it with another fabric first.
You can see it on AlmaMarie
Productive and restful holiday weekend. I hope yours was a good one also.