Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Small steps

I have been able to take 10 minutes each morning to do a little something more to the dress.  I am currently working on getting the ruffle piece gathered and attached to the neckline.  I used my gathering foot and long stitch length to get the gathering started.  I am now ready to attach this to the neckline.

I did make all the fitting adjustments I spoke about in a previous post.  I tried the dress on after work on Monday and I am very pleased with the fit.  Hopefully a completed dress to wear soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ya love the progress you make when you do the 10 minutes?! I try to squeeze in a least 10 minutes, sometimes as much as an hour depending on when I wake up, every morning before work.

    I LOVE that purple print.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...