Saturday, January 29, 2011

Jacket is progressing!

I made great progress on my jacket this evening.  I was going to line jacket using Stitch 'N Flip method but I made an error when first attaching lining and fabric and now it is more of an underline jacket which is acceptable to me.  This is really an easy jacket to make.

Gwen commented on my jacket and I visited her blog to see her versions.  I like how she used the pattern for two jackets from this pattern. 

Making this jacket has gotten me into the mode of sewing more jackets.  It has been awhile since I made any jackets.

I ordered some fabric from EOS this week and both pieces were purchased with jackets in mind.  I may have to sign up for the jacket a month sew along. 

I think I will be able to complete the jacket tomorrow.  Photos later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...