Friday, December 10, 2010

Butterick dress pattern

I had some time the other evening and some energy as well so I cut around the pattern pieces for a Butterick dress pattern.  I also pinned the pieces together to determine the fitting adjustments needed.  I hope to make this dress this weekend.  Some of our weekend plans have changed due to my DH's work schedule.  Thus leaving me with more time to sew!

A fellow blogger left me a suggestion for the gathers on the Vogue skirt.  I am going to give it a try.  I also have another fabric in mind to make this skirt again.  I also pulled out a knit fabric purchased from Gorgeous Things to make another dress that is also a Butterick pattern.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...