Yellow dress

I made pretty good progress on the yellow dress today.  I made all the pattern fitting adjustments yesterday.  A FBA required adjustments to front and side front pieces, also required adjusting the front flounce/ruffle piece also.  It is always important to remember all the pieces that can be impacted when you make an adjustment to one pattern piece.

I cut out the fabric and the lining fabric this morning.  That was quite a process as there are a lot of pattern pieces to cut out. Because I decided to line the dress, then I cut out several pieces twice.   I am going to use the lining as interlining.

I attached the lining fabric to the bodice pieces this evening.  I plan to do some bits and pieces sewing as time allows next week.

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see this one finished! I just got the pattern this weekend and there are so many great views that are extremely current. I think the pattern companies are trying harder! Yea for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful blog..pls visit mine to,and be a follower..thanks and God bless..http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

New Look 6469

Downsizing Pattern Stash

Pamela's Pattern Pretty Peplum

Sewcialists

Sewcialists