Saturday, November 07, 2009

Yeah, I sewed today

After running around doing some shopping this afternoon, I came home and spent some time with DH sitting in the front yard watching squirrels running around the yard and the trees continue to rain leaves onto the yard and cars.

I then decided I would go visit the sewing room. I cut the button holes open on the BWOF jacket and then put that aside. I then decided to work on the KS knit top pattern. I finished it except for the hemming of the top and sleeves! Yahoo! it felt good to sew again and the best part is I love the fit of this top.

I will take photos later.

I signed up for Faye's Month of Top Sew Along so I will be posting the KS top there as well. I pulled out some other knit top patterns and also some woven top patterns. I really need some new tops to wear. I definitely want to make another of the KS top.

1 comment:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...