Back view on AlmaMarie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
Linda...I love your color combination on this KS dress. BTW, I couldn't recall seeing this pattern...I must have missed a whole season of KS patterns. This pattern has some potential for using different types of knits. Thanks for your post...Susan :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful dress. I love your color combination too.Thanks for your comment on my blog. have a lovely week
ReplyDelete