Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you!

Thank you for the positive comments on the skirt. I wore it yesterday to work with black sweater/top and black opague hose with black shoes. I got quite a few compliments from my staff and peers.

I really like the flip of the drape when you walk. Rather "girly" feeling. I have to say though after wearing for awhile I felt like the skirt was getting larger! I really need to work on stabilizing those skirts without waistbands better. I am going to take deeper side seams from waist to just above hip with this skirt. I want it just a little snugger.

I do know this I will make another ruffle skirt as well as another view from this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. What are your plans to stabilize a skirt better? What did you use on this one?

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...