Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another part of the journey

As many of you know the Vogue 1026 dress was to be my next project. However the pattern sizes were all wrong. I now have the correct pattern size and that dress will become part of this current sewing journey. The jacket from Simplicity will be worn with this dress also.

I had debated whether I would go ahead and pin fit this pattern making necessary adjustments before starting to sew the other two items. I want to get a start on the sewing so will put this on my pattern cutting/fitting to do during the week list. Given my current work status this will probably be more thinking than doing. We shall see.

Off to sew now, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...