You can see the upper back fullness here. Some of this is forward shoulder issue. My upper back is narrow. With princess seams it is easier to make fitting adjustments for this. Sometimes I adjust the pattern in that area, particularly if there are not princess type seams, prior to cutting out the fabric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment