Saturday, September 29, 2007

AnotherView


AnotherView
Originally uploaded by Danvillegirl
I am making slow progress on my jacket. I have had to refit the back and back side pieces. Too full in the upper back. I may also take a deeper seam in the shoulder. McCall's jackets seem to run large on me. The pattern calls for a small shoulder pad. With this jacket you have a gathered sleeve cap and a thick shoulder pad I think will be to much.

Fabric is great to sew with. Not a lot more to do. I have topstitched the front and back princess seams. Lining unit is complete. I only need to add sleeves to this then attached both units.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty jacket pattern. I can't wait to see the finished product. Hope the back armhole issue is resolved to your satisfaction. I'll be watching for the next step. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...