Click on the title of this posting and it will take you to Pins and Needles Blog. Then scroll down to April 4 to read and see a nice tutorial by Summerset (don't you love her name) on hemming full skirts. She used this on her Easter Dress.
As I commented on her blog at that time I used bias binding on neckline and armscye but had not thought about using it for hems on fulls skirts. I used it on the hem of my eyelet skirt. I will share more information on skirt with photos to be posted later today.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment