Saturday, August 26, 2006

JoAnn's/Simplicity/5 for $5

I was reading Pattern Review this morning, as I do every morning before work or fun. I had read a review about a Butterick skirt. Ann-Gorgeous Thing, the reviewer referred readers to the Sewing Divas Blog. I fell in love with her skirt. I was already in love with the pattern but loved her slot seam tutorial and look. Since had to do some major shopping today, I went to JoAnn's to buy the pattern.

What a great surprise, Simplicity Patterns were 5 for $5. I looked again to make sure I read the sign correctly. I immediately found several patterns that I had wanted to purchase. I was in luck as they were all in stock. I almost forgot to buy the Butterick one. I bought 6 patterns for $11 and some change! Yeah!

I know I told my DH I wasn't buying anymore for awhile, but a $1 a piece. Besides he gave me $20 and said you probably will go by one of your sewing stores. His fault!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...