Saturday, June 17, 2006

Thank you for kind feedback

Thank you for the nice compliments on my jacket. I am pleased with it and the dress. I have 3 business meetings Tuesday to attend and I plan to wear the dress and jacket.

Today I started sewing a McCall's purse pattern using the embellished fabric from a recent class on felting and using the Babylock Embellisher. I have completed the purse sewing; I will start on the lining next.

I have several projects I want to start this week. Starting means pattern fitting and cutting. I may have to set the purse aside so I can move forward on these projects. I really need some clothes for work for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...