Jacket complete

The jacket is complete!!! For an easy sew jacket this was a bit of a challenge. The jacket was shorter than I thought and to make it a little longer I added a bias piece at the bottom, turning it up partically so that I created an illusion of piping around the hemline. This allowed me to add a little more length to the jacket as I did not want the blouse to hang below jacket hemline. I think by adding this I also tied the embroidery on the jacket front together more with blouse underneath and jacket piping to match.

I took shots of the jacket and blouse this morning. I have to leave for work now and will post the pictures later. I will do a review on Pattern Review as well.

I have decided on two skirt styles and will make final decision tonight. I used PMB to draft the two patterns. I will then cut out skirt pattern this week and hope to have this project fully complete by weekend.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see it. I'll be watching for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Simplicity 1366

Sewcialists

Sewcialists