Sunday, February 26, 2006

Photos of Jacket

Here are photos of the completed jacket. I am not a real photographer but gives you some idea of the project. First is the completed jacket. This jacket has raglan sleeves.



This this addition of the back neck facing to the fold back front facing. This then allowed me to re-draft the original lining I cut out and attach this to the facings. Most jacket patterns with linings have pattern pieces drafted to attach lining fabric to facings (front and back).


This is the sleeve with lining attached.


This is some of the topstitching I did with the jacket. This was my embellishment to this jacket. Pattern did not call for it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Linda I love the color and the look. I hope you wear it to the March meeting I would love to feel that fabric, it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...