Sunday, December 11, 2005

Update on sewing

Friday evening, I sewed the bowl embroidered pieces together creating the bowl.

I traced the Tuxedo Jacket pattern by Loes Hinses. I need to pin fit the pattern. I also pin fitted the Hot Patterns Plain and Simple T. The bust may still be to small even with FBA made. I read that you can not pin fit knit tops, I suppose because of the knit fabric has stretch. With the adjustments made to the HP T-shirt, I can tell it will fit well around waist and hip. Actually I may end up taking a deeper seam. I may retrace the entire front pattern again and redo. I do not want to waste any more fabric on this top. I do want to get it to fit though.

DH wants me to make a lace bowl for his mother for Christmas. So will start on that soon.

I am beginning to feel I have more to do than time.

My cold is making me feel sluggish. Keep trying to shake it and seems to get better, then I seem to have a slight relapse.

Photos soon of the bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...