Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Oh Dear Me!

I have not seen my sewing room in days! I am very busy with work and have the "crud" that is being past around at work. Today I can't hardly talk from coughing so much. Oh dear me!

I have been reviewing pattern catalogs and sewing related magazines to keep my creative thoughts going. I hope to finish up several in progress projects over the next few days. Hopefully I will be able to work on somethings this evening.

DH is working strange hours so hopefully I will get some uninterupted time to work on sewing and embroiderying.

I wore my SNF Jacket Monday to work. Got lots of compliments. I was pleased with the fit of the jacket. The more I look at the inside of the jacket, the more I like the finished seam binded edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...