Saturday, November 12, 2005

Progress on Stitch and Flip

I am making progress on my Stitch and Flip Jacket. DH had to work late last night, so I stopped for quick dinner after work. Then when I got home I went straight to my sewing room. Turned on the Janome 300E and began to embroidery some designs that will be sewn together to become a FSL Bowl for one of my work pals.

I then started on the jacket. I have attached the shoulders and now trying SNF on the sleeves. I think the jacket is going to look great. The fabric is ravely boucle material that has been in my stash forever. I don't even remember where I got it at this point. It is a lovely dark pink with gray and white slugs. Normally I would have the jacket complete by now if not trying to follow a lesson plan and having uninterrupted time to sew.

I made this jacket Simplicity 4698 before in a pale yellow corduroy. This jacket will look more dressy than that one and will have a collar. I will upload photos later today on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...