Friday, November 11, 2005

My sewing

My work of late has been stressful so have not had time to sew as I would like. I daily check reviews at PatternReview.com to see what others have made.

I attended our local ASG last night. Always nice to meet and spend time with fellow sewist. The program was on sewing machine "knitting". This is where you take Ultra Solvy and use decorative threads, such as Sulky, and sew a grid and then stitch through and over other threads or yarns to make a scarve that can end up looking much like knitted scarves.

The usual Show n Tell followed with many members showing their latest fashion, purses or embroidered projects they had completed. Got a great idea for making fleece scarves that require no sewing.

This always gives me more ideas, however, no more time to do than what I can now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...