Friday, July 31, 2015

Back from Vacay

I had a lovely vacay at Myrtle Beach with a longtime friend from high school.  Weather was perfect and hot while there.  I believe all of my old age aches and pains disappeared while there.  I wore all of my new summer tops recently made and only wore two RTW tops while there.

I spent a whole lot of money on shoes-sandals- my favorite all time shoe that now that I don't live in Florida I get to wear about 4 months a year.  Photos to follow.

We did all the touristy things that all MB vacationers do except for the amusement rides and such; no shows either.  We shopped, drank and ate until we dropped or popped.

I failed to take a lot of photos though-duh!  Just a few which I will post later.

No fabric store visits, though I came close to a few stores, mostly home dec or quilting.  I have way more fabric than I need now so glad I left some for others.

Looking forward to getting back in the sewing room; next up culottes!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you needed this relaxing holiday Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did need the time off and truly had a great time.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...