First let me say, I love, love, love "scuba knit". This was a great fabric to layout and cut.
Because of the design on the fabric, it was important to me to make sure that I got the focal point I wanted of the design centered for the front and back. I thus laid out the fabric as a single layer and cut one side of the front and back then flipped it over aligning with pin markings I made. I think I held my breath through this part of the process.
Here is a view of the front of the dress
I am ready to sew this up. I had to add a dart to the front; I just could not figure out how to get around this. More updates to follow.