Top almost complete and skirt started

I had planned to make a sleeveless top from the KS pattern but in using the view with the cowl neck, sleeveless was not working well. Not wanting long sleeves, I redrafted the long sleeves to shorter ones. I attached those last evening along with turning up the hem on sleeves and bodice. I then ran into problems with my coverstitch machine. By the time I got that straightened out, it was late and I was rather cranky. It was best not to do anymore on the top at that time.

I did serge the front and back of the LH skirt pattern. This will be a piece of cake to finish. I have to say I really like the look of this fabric. Pictures of the finished garments soon.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Loss of a sewing icon

Downsizing Pattern Stash

Pamela's Pattern Pretty Peplum

Sewcialists

Sewcialists