I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-go project. The sewjo comes and goes.
I used the stash fabric of scuba knit I purchased from Mood in 2015. I call it scuba knit yet Mood's label said neoprene. I think that they are similar.
Here is a pic of the completed top. The plan is to take more pics of this with me wearing it. I have another top that I want to take pictures of me wearing. I mentioned doing this in a previous post.
Pattern Review is having a fabric stash contest and as I complete future projects, I will use my fabric stash. With inflation, I have cut back on fabric buying and I have 4 large containers of fabric so I really don't need to buy more fabric.
Not sure what's next. I had planned to make a Love Notions LDT yet the fabric and that plan were put aside. I have several indie patterns in my pattern stash and want to use some of those.
Some updates to follow.

Good!
ReplyDeleteFor anyone exploring traditional menswear and attars in Pakistan, our store Mian Cloth carries unstitched Latha and Boski fabrics alongside a selection of fragrances. If you have questions about a fabric or scent in our collection, we’re happy to help.
ReplyDelete