I completed the Blank Slate Pattern-Austin Tee. I am very impressed with the drafting of this pattern as well as the instructions. I did not use the Simply By Ti fabric that I had originally planned to use. I decided to use this fabric from Cali Fabrics.
I love the quality of this fabric and how it feels. I previously used it for this project.
Since I had not tried this pattern or any other Blank Slate patterns ( I own several), I was unsure of the measurement information. After taping the pieces together and tracing a too small pattern, I retraced the large size and achieved a great fit. Pictures wearing will follow in another post. I decided that if this did not work out well, then I had already gotten my money's worth using this fabric from stash.
As I stated earlier, this is a well-drafted pattern with very good instructions. I will make another one in the future. Here is a quick view of the top and the top tie.
I will post pictures of me wearing and provide more details later.