Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Moved and Back on Line

Hello everyone!

We are moved and all the stuff is in the house.  Not all pretty with everything in its place and my sewing room looks like a disaster zone.  My DH was stunned by the number of boxes that were patterns.  He did not believe that I had gotten rid of any patterns and I had three large Hefty 39 gallon trash bags of patterns I donated to Goodwill.

I just got internet connected today and so happy to have this back on.  Life is hard without internet and WiFi in one's home. 

I am working on getting the sewing/office room put together.  I may have to buy one of those metal sheds to go behind the house just for sewing related items.  I can't wait to sew something in the near future.

More later!

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, still working on my sewing room set up!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Good to be settled again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Still surviving. Sewing room is still a work in progress

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on surviving the move. Hope you enjoy the process of setting up your sewing space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back! Hope you love your new place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. Love the new place but sewing room is still unsettled. Getting there.

      Delete
  6. Glad you made it! How exciting to be starting this new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It is definitely NOT EASY! Still have more boxes to unpack and finish setting up my sewing room.

      Delete
  8. It's been a while since I've visited , but Congrats on your move!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Not much sewing and blogging happening at the moment.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...