The fabric I wrote about in my last post is now going to become something else. After stash shopping I found another similar weight/texture fabric that the red matched well with the red in the print fabric. Yet it just was not speaking to me to use together.
Another blogger suggested using lace, which I did not have in a color that would go with the print. So I decided to move onto another pattern. Working my way through my top/blouse patterns, I found this one.
I decided to try the cold shoulder look and will make the view of the floral print. This I think will be a good marriage with the print fabric and pattern. I need to make a few adjustments to the pattern and hope to cut out the fabric later this week.
More sewing updates later.