Monday, August 24, 2015

Fall is approaching

These came home with me Saturday!  I thought about the Vogue September issue earlier in the week, think it would make its appearance soon.  I was really surprised to find it at Walmart on Saturday.  While waiting in line I saw it and grabbed the last one on display in my line.  Also picked up InStyle also.

I have yet to open the Vogue issue yet.  I like to savor that one and take time to peruse it from cover to cover and then do it again.  I have enjoyed InStyle and I am about half way through it.  I have stuck post-it tabs on several pages.  DH gives me strange looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...