Saturday, January 31, 2015

Weekend

I have not had time to post this week.  Last night after dinner I finally got to do some sewing on the McCall's top.  I should be able to finish this and start on the simple skirt pattern from McCall's as well.

I am still on the no pattern purchase band wagon, made it through 30 days thus far.  I have been very tempted.  I do so like some of the new Vogue patterns and a new StyleArc top pattern.  I am working also to organize my patterns.  I have all the dress patterns sorted into boxes/bins using the pattern company as the sorting process.  I had been taking photos of the patterns and cataloging them using Evernote.  Good idea, slow process for me.  There is just not enough time in the day to do all that I would like and my energy/stamina is not as it use to be.

More to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean about that energy/stamina thing not what it used to be! lol Good luck with the pattern fast. I'm trying to cut waaayy back. I did by one this week--the first and only of 2015.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...