Monday, February 10, 2014

Under the weather

My best sewing plans for Sunday did not happen.  I woke up with a headache that just would not go away; then I had stomach ache and then chills.  Ended up being rather sick and lost several hours for the day.  All I can say is that the fabric is cut out, machines are on ready to go and hopefully will find some time before the weekend to do a little sewing.

I hope your sewing weekend was a good one and will be roaming blogs to see your latest creations.  I was able to rally and go back to work today.  I hate my lost sewing time.


11 comments:

  1. Maybe you will get snowed in for Thursday and be feeling well enough to do lots of sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Linda, I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing better! There are definitely bugs making their way around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping that you are feeling. better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're feeling some better. Love the latest version of the Renfrew & the changes you made really worked out well. Have a Happy V-Day--Dee

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...