Friday, June 28, 2013

Back from vacay and ready to sew again

I had a great vacation and hope to post some vacay photos soon.  We went to OBX-Outer Banks in North Carolina.  Great weather while there.  I love the beach!

Had to go and stock up on groceries after returning.  Began the usual after vacay laundry thing and finally got to go into the sewing room to clean up from last sewing project to start on the next one.

I plan to sew the "Laurel" dress by Colette patterns.



I began the pattern fitting part and determined the fabric I will sew up next.  It is fabric I purchased from Fabric Mart earlier this year.  It is a rayon challis with a little more body to it than some other fabric I acquired.

2 comments:

  1. I made a dress with that fabric M6760. I love the fabric! It wears beautifully! Can't wait to see the FO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...what gorgeous fabric! I KNOW this is going to make a beautiful dress! Don't you love the OBX?! I had a friend get married in Duck, NC several years ago and it was breathtaking! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...