Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Kwik Sew top

I was able to cut out the fabric for this KS top. This was a difficult task as the knit fabric was rather "clingy" and rather lightweight.  It also seemed off grain some.  I had just enough fabric to cut out all the pieces and ended up with the sleeves being just above the elbow.

The sewing machine and serger are threaded and ready to go.  That though was the end of my sewing for the day.  I had to run some errands and then my neck/shoulder started hurting and had to give it a rest.  I think the extreme change in weather was a factor.  I did make an appointment with my doctor as I think it may be time for a MRI.

I did pull out some more patterns that I plan to use for more tops/blouses.    Last month was all about skirts.














No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...