Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sewing Vogue 8278 OOP

I cut out the fabric this morning after returning from CURVES. The rest of the morning was spent on some household chores and then shower.  DH and I ran some errands and then had dinner at Outback.  We then had coffee at Starbucks.  After arriving home later than planned I immediately went to my sewing room.

I cut out interfacing and fused to facings.  I then thread the serger and serge finished all seams. I then stitched the center back seam before deciding I was just too tired to do much more.  When I feel tired I need to take a break or I will make some sewing mistake.

More tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. That's a lot covered in one day! Enjoy your well deserved rest...

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...